This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Did Someone Say Food?!
It’s Our Turn, Inc. is pleased to announce post race food will be provided by Carmelo’s Italian Restaurant, House of Breakfast, and The Wyvern Hotel. Gluten free and vegan options available.
Beer from Peace River Distributing will be available to runners 21 and up. It’s a celebration you don’t want to miss!
Remember, this race sells out early and we don’t want you to miss out! So be sure to click that sign up button and invite your friends and family!
Can’t make it to the race in person? Sign up for the Virtual Race! Click sign up to learn more.
Here’s The Rundown
- U.S. Navy theme finisher’s medal
- Men’s, Women’s, & Youth tech shirts
- Florida Warbirds flyover
- Overall award for 10k & 5k
- Top 3 awards in five-year age groups
- Finish line food: Carmelo’s Italian Restaurant, House of Breakfast, and The Wyvern Hotel
- U.S. Navy theme commemorative shirt $50
- Memorial Day Race Hoo-Rags $20
- Veterans bracelets $5
- Worldwide Virtual Race for out-of-town participants who want to support the cause, virtual race enthusiasts, and active or retired military!
This Year’s Goal
It’s Our Turn, Inc. is honored to make a MAXIMUM IMPACT on behalf of your donations to numerous Veterans & Veteran organizations in our area. We are able to make contributions to the Honor Flight, DAV, Homeless Coalition and many individual Veterans in our area. Band with us to make a difference in the lives of our Veterans by giving them the hand up they so greatly deserve by signing up for the Memorial Day Race, making a donation to It’s Our Turn, Inc., purchasing merchandise, or sponsoring the race!
“It’s Your Turn” to stand-up, and help the Veterans in need in Charlotte County!